Some life lessons cost not only time and effort, they also cost you much money.
We’ve spent some time on Reddit and picked up the most disappointing, annoying, and hasty stories about the ways people spent their money and the useful lessons they drew. You live and learn – but better do it on other people’s mistakes!
1. Relying on hollow promises
3. Do you really need that degree?
4. Not a relationship fix
5. Costly cockiness
6. Better open those letters
7. Restoring ruined relations
8. Overusing credit cards
9. Don’t trust a guy who thinks kids are fun
10. Travelling with accidental people
11. A teenager vs a new car
12. Rent catch
13. Watch the terms, not cute girls
14. Spending too much for engagement
Featured image: Trading Places/ Paramount Pictures