Growing up in North Philadelphia, Joshua Santiago had to deal with many hardships. He had made many poor decisions until he turned his life around for the better and attended a barber school.
His passion also showed the young man his mission – to make a difference in the lives of those who desperately need a second chance. He doesn’t judge; he records the stories of men and women from the streets, tells them aloud and changes this world one haircut at a time.
- Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church.
- We have dreams/goals but slack in certain areas; we gotta get right all around and make God number one.
- The ability to transform someone’s appearance & actually make them feel great about themselves speaks volume.
- You don’t know what pain is until you’re staring at yourself in the mirror with tears in your eyes, begging yourself to just hold on and be strong.
Life works in mysterious ways so always make your next move your best move
- A lot of u guys look up to athletes & musicians which there is nothing wrong with that. But me personally, I look up to these honorable men out here putting their pride to the side & asking for help.
- You can not predict where you will be within the next couple of years so until then Give, Give, Give, Give, because one day u might be in need of some help.
- Life works in mysterious ways so always make your next move your best move & learn from other people mistakes.
The truth will always be the truth… even if no believes it
- A lot of people’s goals might be similar, but everyone’s vision is different. As long as you can paint a picture behind how you’re going change the world, your idea will forever be P R I C E L E S S.
- My life changed drastically when I stopped ignoring red flags & when I started to distance myself from people’s toxic behavior.
- Sometimes the thoughts are backed up by so much insecurity, they create the lies we choose to believe. The truth will always be the truth… even if no believes it.
- Hope is seeing light in spite of being surrounded by darkness. So instead of driving by the people that ask for help let’s communicate with them, learn their names, learn their stories, and cherish their company.
- We’re trendsetting, not wave riding!
Help Josh do more good and donate for his mobile barbershop.