The Why Nots respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same.
License to use website
All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to https://whynots.io or otherwise used by https://whynots.io as permitted by law. Those rights are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished (including republication on another website), transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Copyright Infringement Notification
Though every care is taken to obtain the permission from the original copyright holder of displayed materials, there are situations when the attribution and copyright information for the materials are not known.
If you have a good-faith belief that your copyright-protected work was posted on The Why Nots website or social channels without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification.
The notification must include the following:
- An email address, physical address or phone number so that we can contact you.
- A clear and complete description of your work that you believe has been infringed.
- The URL or other identifying location of the allegedly infringing work.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative of the copyright owner. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name (not that of a company) at the bottom of your notification.
Submit the above information to us by email: email@example.com. The review of infringement notification may take up to 10 business days to complete, so please be patient.
We also encourage you to contact us with information about original sources, if it’s not mentioned on the site.
Changes To This Copyright Policy
We may update our Copyright Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Copyright Policy on this page.
If you have any questions about this Copyright Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.